- 2 tablespoon Multigrain mix flour
- 1 cup milk or water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar/jaggery/Salt as per taste
- ½ cup milk or water
How to make
- Firstly, in a small cup take 2 tablespoon multigrain mix.
- Dissolve mix in ½ cup water/milk till no lumps found.
- Now in a milk pan boil 1 cup water/milk.
- Once the water/milk comes to a boil, add in dissolved multigrain flour.
- Keep stirring it till it comes to a boil in low flame to avoid burning.
- The mixture become thick in 3 minutes and turns glossy after 5 minutes.
- Add ½ cup milk and mix on low flame.
- Then, add 1 tablespoon jaggery. skip adding jaggery if serving for diabetic patients and mix well.
- Pour cooked mix in a cup and add salt as per taste. ½ tablespoon of ghee can be added for babies.
- This cooked porridge (once it is in room temperature) can be mixed with butter milk – with a tadka of rai, curry leaves, zeera, dry red chilly.