- 1 cup of multigrain mix
- A pinch of cinnamon powder
- 2 tablespoons of Raisin
- 2 tablespoons of homemade ghee
- 1/2 cup Warm milk
- 4 tablespoon Jaggery powder/brown sugar
HOW TO MAKE: –
- Put the Multigrain mix in a bowl
- Put dried Raisins into the mix.
- Add the cinnamon powder.
- Add brown sugar/Jaggery.
- Stir to mix all three well.
- Add the ghee and mix it to all ingredients uniformly.
- Add the milk slowly to make the dough. The dough should be firm and hard.
- Use a cookie cutter or shape it using your hands and put them onto the baking tray.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius until it crisps up. Cool and store in an airtight container.