- 1 Cup multigrain mix
- 1/2 cup jaggery/brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon cardamom powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup oil (rice bran)
- 1 egg (whisked)
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- In a pan mix the multigrain mix and cardamom powder. Then roast this gently on a tawa till the colour gets a wee bit darker.
- In a bowl break an egg and whisk it. Add the roasted multigrain mix and jaggery/brown sugar into it.
- Mix well.
- Add salt to it.
- Then add the oil and mix well. It will look like a dark dough.
- Make round balls and flatten them in your palms.
- Pre-heat the oven for 10 minutes. Take a flat dish, put butter paper on it. No need to grease it.
- Place the biscuit round balls an inch away from each other and bake for 8 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.