- 2 cups of multigrain mix
- 1 cup powdered brown jaggery
- 1 Bowl of nuts
- Ghee as required
How to prepare
- Dry roast health powder in a pan for 2 mins or until a nice aroma starts coming.
- Off the flame and add Jaggery powder. Keep mix until the jaggery starts melting.
- Heat 2 table spoons of ghee in a small pan and fry nuts.
- Now add these fried nuts and ghee in the Jaggery and multigrain mix.
- Mix well and starts making small ball shaped laddus. If the mixture is very dry add some ghee or 2-3 tablespoon of cold milk.
- Store in air tight container.