- Take 2 cups Multigrain flour and 1/2 cup whole wheat flour,1/2 Jowar flour in a large bowl. Add 1 teaspoon salt as per taste.
- Mix well.
- Add 1 tablespoon ghee.
- Add 1 ½ cup of warm water and knit well and make a dough.
- The dough should be soft. Cover and let the dough rest for 20 minutes or till it comes to room temperature.
- Then make medium sized balls from the dough.
- Sprinkle some whole wheat flour or multigrain flour on the dough ball and use roti maker. Place a thick sheet of butter paper on both sides of roti maker. Pour oil in the dough and press the roti maker and place the roti on tawa.